Kappa Sigma Sigma Pin
The pin for our fraternal organization was first designed in 1916 by Brother Fred Fagg Jr. with the founding of the fraternity. It was a small gold & enamel pin with an emerald set, plain or surrounded by eighteen pearl jewels. The emerald "stands for friendship that we hold, one for another".
"Surrounding the pin are the pearls of wisdom. Intelligent thought and action must characterize every brother in Kappa Sigma Sigma."